Monday 30 September 2013

'Hot Chocolate' Kit, Cards 4 & 5

Today for Masculine Card Monday, I have two more cards to share made using the Fancy Pants scrapbook kit 'Hot Chocolate'. I made them into masculine birthday cards instead of Christmas ones.


I still made them pop up cards though, using my Pop 'N Cut die with the Wavy Label insert and coordinating Framelits.


The primitive stars were cut using a Sizzix die, and the words are by Papertrey Ink.


I added a strip of kraft card stock for a place to pen a note and sign the card. I also tried to 'float' the smallest star with a strip of acetate, but I didn't place it right so it doesn't really 'float'. Those Glue Dots are truly an aggressive adhesive, and there was no moving the star once I had it on. Sheesh.


(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful is this card!°
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Karen, I love these cards! Great colors & design!
    Those Sizzix stars are my favorite!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen