Tuesday 17 September 2013

Christmas Light Tags

I have a trio of Christmas tags to share today ... using this month's club set at Stephanie Barnards 'The Stamps Of Life'. 


The set is called 'lights4Christmas' ... I stamped them with Momento black ink, coloured the centers with markers, painted them with glue then sprinkled on chunky glitter. The ornament tops were coloured with a gold metallic marker.  Once the glitter was dry I fussy cut the lights out. Next time, I'll do the cutting BEFORE the glittering.  :-)


After attaching a strip of glittery patterned paper onto the Sizzix die cut tags, I popped up the Christmas lights.  The little Merry Christmas banners are also in the set, I stamped them on scrap card stock, trimmed them and attached them to the tags with Dimensionals. So they are popped up, but not as high as the lights.

To & From were stamped on the back of the tags before I attached the Christmas Lights and I tied Bakers Twine at the top.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen