Wednesday 4 September 2013

Snowman Christmas Tags

I saw a few versions of these cute snowman tags on Pinterest, but I don't know who came up with the idea originally. Whoever it was -- thanks so much for sharing!


The hats are made using a fancy square punch, the Modern Label punch and the Two Tag Die - all Stampin' Up.  I used a holly punch and cardinal punch (both Martha Stewart) on three of the snowmen ...


 ... and the same holly punch but a cardinal sticker on the other three. I just could not bring myself to use SIX of these sweet stickers all at once.  Haha, just when I think I have my hoarding under control.  :-)


When they were finished, I thought they were SO cute and I wanted to try one with a Sizzix Top Hat die.  It turned out cute too, but I think I like the punched/pieced hat better so I only made one of these ones.


All the face stamps are by Peachy Keen and the 'To & From" are by MFT.


Finally I tried them without a hat altogether!


Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen