Saturday 7 September 2013

Friendship Accordian Flip Card

Today's share is a '4 Panel Accordian Flip Card'. This is the one I sent to my friend Sue for our August First mailing.  She has had a rather hectic summer, so I wanted to send her something FUN that she hadn't seen before.  It's one thing to see these online, but a whole different experience when you hold one in your hands.  I used coordinating papers to decorate an envelope as well.


Once again I used a bunch of things from The Stash.  Here is the card opened:


The words 'my friend' on the front are from The Stamps Of Life, in the messages4friends set. I wasn't going to add anything to the back sides but it looked really plain. So I cut a few coordinating brackets and attached them. I like the way it finishes it off.


What I learned when I made this card, is the more embellishments you add to the front the more it costs in postage.  This one had to go as a parcel!!!  It was worth it though - I loved making it for her, and I know she enjoyed opening it.

(Remember you can always see my other Sizzix Accordian Flip cards by looking under LABELS on the right then scrolling down to 'S')

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Is it for me? :-)

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the dangly charms you've used and the bird cage is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the color combo and the dangly charms are awesome!
    Marlene L

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifull card !! I love it.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen