Friday 27 September 2013

Birdhouse Flip-It Card

It's Friday, and I have a Flip-It Card to share today...



I sure enjoyed making this one, with it's soft colour palette.  The birdhouse was Cricut cut using the Serenade cartridge, and I added details with a Sakura gel pen for some sparkle. The leaves were done with a Stampin' Up embosslet die and I added some shimmer with the gel pen and clear embossing.



I don't get to use my Sizzix 'Birds on a Wire' die strip very often, so I was happy to pull it out for this card.  The words are by Papertrey Ink, and the label is a Stampin' Up punch. I sure get a lot of use out of that punch!


Once again I used those sweet banners (Sizzix die & stamp set) with a little Bakers Twine bow.


I have several 4x6 cards cut out for birthday cards to donate to Senior's Secret Service, but once I'm finished those I think I'll make a bunch of Sizzix Flip-It Cards for them.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen