Saturday 14 September 2013

Second Cardinal Flip It Card

Here is the 2nd Cardinal Flip-It card I made for the holidays (you can see the first one on yesterday's post). This cardinal embellishment is from a package by K&Co - and the size was perfect for the Circle Flip It!


The paper is really pretty with a metallic touches. It's also by K&Co.


Below shows the card opened, or flipped. The stamped label is popped up with Stampin' Up dimensionals. I love those things, as they give height without too much height.


(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen