Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year Pivot Card

Good morning friends

When I was putting away the Christmas embellishments, I found a package of New Years stickers! I made yesterday's card with them but wanted to use the rest of the sheet and not store them for another year.  This is what I came up with:






Remember to follow me on my new blog - Painted Mountain Cards starting tomorrow January 1 2017. I'd love to see you there!

Happy New Year, everyone

Supplies:
White card stock
Katie Label Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Silver metallic card stock
Stickers - Jolee's Boutique
7051 Glitter Border Peel-Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gel Pens - Sakura
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gold metallic card stock

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. wish you all the best for 2017
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Karen, you always have the most fun stickers to decorate your cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen