Thursday 8 December 2016

'From Our House' Holiday Tags

Good morning friends

I have decided to move my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are still a lot of hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Onto today's share ...

I have 4 gift tags to share today, made using the Hero Arts tag die. I've managed to use it a fair bit this season so definitely feel the purchase is justified.

For these tags, I cut the tag from red card stock then adhered it to a slightly larger white stitched circle. 'To & From' was stamped on the back of the tags.


Here is a close up of one of the tags. I stamped the words from Karen Burniston's Merry & Bright stamps on a Blueprints banner, and added some gold glitter dots. Gold is so trendy right now and I'm loving it.


Supplies:
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Decorative tag die - Hero Arts
Blueprints #28 (Stitched banner)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Word stamp - Merry & Bright, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers Twine
Red card stock
White card stock

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen