Tuesday 13 December 2016

Pop-Up Christmas Card Duo with Tags on the Front

Good morning friends

I have two nearly identical cards to share today. They were made from the same paper stack and have very similar insides. The only real difference is the tags on the front of each card are different - but also from the same paper stack. I added some Gold Peel-Off border stickers for some holiday sparkle as the patterned paper has gold foiled bits in it.



Inside I used the Anita Frames Pop-Up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs - this Pop-Up makes a really WOW card.

I used a gold ornament Peel-Off on Silk Microfine Glitter then added colour with Copic Markers. The ornament embellishment is so sparkly and pretty! Then I stamped one of Karen Burniston's new Holiday stamps on the other side.


The Ring Frame Edges work as gold banners across the side edges, and I added gold Peel-Off borders as well.


***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference

Supplies:
Anita Frames Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 1/4" and 2-1/2" widths - Elizabeth Craft Designs
0439 Christmas Ornament Peel-Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic markers
Holiday Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White card stock
1167 Peel Off Borders - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1241 Peel Off Borders - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Ring Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Red ribbon
Bakers Twine
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen