Friday 9 December 2016

Snowflake Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

Woo Hoo - even though it's a little later than I like, all 50 handmade cards are in the mail with the holiday letter. My Mom's 20+ handmade Christmas cards were given to her in late October, so that was crossed off the list already. I have done some card hand delivering and more to come but it's safe to say I've finished my Christmas Cards! It's always a big job - fun, but still a big job and I love when it's behind me.

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a snowflake Christmas card to share today. This is one that was mailed out yesterday. And I still have Christmas cards to share here this month.



One of the things I like about Flip-It's (in addition to how quick they are to make) is the opportunity to use up smaller pieces of patterned paper. This was the last bit of the sparkly blue patterned paper and I love using things up. The snowflake border is an older Sizzix die that I enjoyed pulling out again for this card.

****NOTE:  I have decided to move my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Supplies:
Circle Flip-It #2 - Sizzix
White card stock
Stitched Circle - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - stash
Snowflake Embellishment - K & Co.
Border - Snow Flurries, Tim Holtz (Sizzix)

Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today 

3 comments:

  1. your card is so beautiful!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the snowy flip its card Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tire of flip it cards. This one is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen