Thursday 1 December 2016

'I Believe' Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

When my mo-jo was in a slump, I picked up this BEAUTIFUL holiday paper stack by My Minds Eye and just looking at the pretty papers was enough to jumpstart my creativity.  Since this is a Pop-Up, I kept my card front fairly simple.


Oh, I adore the colours in this kit. I'm not sure I've ever used pink for Christmas before but I'm loving it this year. This was such a quick card to put together, using the Lucy Label Pop-Up for the inner card.


I added some coordinating printed embellishments, Glitter Dots and a matted label. Done!


Yup - totally loving the pink.

Supplies:
Lucy Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Anita Frames Pop-Up (labels), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper & embellishments - My Minds Eye
White card stock
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 1/8 width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - Hero Arts
Stitched scalloped border - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen