Friday 23 December 2016

Sleigh Full of Cheer, Pop-Up Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my blog to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year.  I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.


Todays share is another Christmas Gift Card Holder I made using Karen Burniston's Sleigh Gift Card Holder.


The large white scallops have been in my stash for years - they were Cricut pieces that weren't needed for whatever project I was working on at the time. They make me want to dig out my Cricut and cut some more!



Inside, you can see the striped Hudson's Bay Gift Card tucked into the slots that cut with the Pop it Ups die.




Finally, a side view so you can see the pop-up a little better.

Supplies:
Sleigh Gift Card Holder, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
Gold Sharpie marker
White card stock
Printed embellishments - My Mind's Eye
Glittered Embellishments - K & Company
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella
Merry & Bright Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Ring Accordion (circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Large Scallops - Cricut cut from my stash
Labels & Circles, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Holiday Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Bakers Twine
Stickles

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Karen-
    Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen