Thursday 22 December 2016

Crumpled Tissue Christmas Card

Good morning friends

Earlier this year I found this scalloped card die - I believe it was at Michaels, but at any rate I had a coupon and had been feeling down in the dumps with my RA symptoms so this purchase cheered me up. I really like this set - it's supposed to have a drop in sentiment for the front, but I'm not crazy about that part. This scalloped card base with the eyelet overlay though? LOVE.


In my quest to USE THINGS UP from my Christmas stash, I found this pretty crumpled piece of tissue paper with lovely gold highlights. There was just enough of it for this card!  I added some 3-d Christmas stickers and a gold embossed sentiment on the front.


The inside got some decorations too.


***NOTE:  I will be moving my blog to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Supplies:
Scallop card base - Sizzix
Green card stock - Stampin' Up
Tissue paper - stash
Cream card stock
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Gold embossing powder
Embellishments - K & Company
Stitched oval - My Favorite Things

Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen