Tuesday 20 December 2016

Pop-Up Snowman Card

 Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been thinking about it for a long while, and the New Year seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Today I have another Pop 'n Cut Christmas card to share - made using one of the many card bases I cut out a couple of years ago. I still have some that will have to wait until Christmas 2017 to complete, although I hope to work on holiday cards throughout the year.


I used an older Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cut die with the Wavy Label Insert. The snowman was a clear sticker that was adhered to white card stock then fussy cut.



Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Wavy Label Framelits - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Stickers - Paper Studio
Outside stamp - Papertrey Ink 
Inside stamp - MFT Stamps
White card stock
Patterned paper - stash

Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen