Tuesday 27 December 2016

Holiday Cards - From Bits & Pieces

Good morning friends

***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

The name of the game has been to USE THINGS UP as I worked on our Christmas cards this year. I had several pieces die cut and ready to mount onto card bases, so I combined those pieces with some stickers etc from my stash and made these three cards. I still have some Christmas cards to share this week, then I promise you I'll be onto something different.

This first one has a super sparkly card base - I keep forgetting I have these, and they are perfect for holiday cards. The tree is a glittered foam tree sticker from my stash.


I had two panels cut for these next two cards, but that was before I had stitched rectangle dies (which I love, by the way). I re-cut the panels with a Blueprints stitched rectangle then mounted them to the dark red card bases.


The vintage red snowflake paper was too pretty to throw away anything but the tiniest scraps. I used a couple of the smaller leftover pieces for these two cards as well as 3-d snowflake stickers from my stash.



This week I've had all my blog posts scheduled so I can spend time with friends and family.

Supplies:
Folded cards - DCWV
Blueprints #1
Blueprints #???  with bracket
Snowflake stickers - K & Co
Tree stickers - Michaels
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamps - Verve
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cream card stock
Scalloped scissors
Bakers Twine

Card sizes - A2

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen