Friday 16 December 2016

Scalloped Edge Flip-It Card Trio

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have three similar Flip-It Christmas cards to share.


These are the felt stickers that were left over from a challenge card that required stitches or sewing on the card. I was able to use up these smaller pieces of patterned paper and the rest of the stickers for these cards. That always feels good.




The cards are all the same inside ...


***NOTE:  I will be moving my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are frequent hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Supplies:
Circle Flip It's #2 - Sizzix
White card stock
Stitched Circle - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - stash
Felt Stickers - stash

Card size, all - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen