Wednesday 7 December 2016

Deer and Pinecones Pop-Up Christmas Card

Good morning friends

I have decided to move my cards and paper crafting to Painted Mountain Cards in the New Year. I've been toying around with the idea for a long while, and this seems like a good time to make the change. I will leave this blog open, as there are still a lot of hits from Pinterest and over 5 years worth of cards etc to reference.

Onto today's share ...

Today's holiday card is another one that I had pre-cut a couple of years ago using Pop 'n Cuts by Karen Burniston for Sizzix. The front of the card was left fairly simple, as I liked the embossed & shiny design. I did add glittery Peel-Off Borders and Glitter Dots for more shimmer & shine.


Inside, the designs are also embossed and shiny. I simply added a die cut deer to the pop-up, stamped a greeting and added more glittery Peel-off borders.




I've made a really good dent in those pre-cut cards this year, but there are still lots to make up for next year!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - stash
Pop 'n Cut A2 base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Deer - Tim Holtz, Sizzix
7010 Glitter lines - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - Papertrey Ink
White card stock

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. this pop up card is so beautiful!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these dies. Thank you, for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen