Sunday 1 September 2013

Happy 'Owl 'oween

I had SO much fun making this card!


The snail and owl images are from The Stamps Of Life ...  owls2love and snails2mail. Adorable! I just had to pair them together, and the witch hat happened to fit the owl perfectly! I pulled out a little bag of goodies from my Halloween card box, and this hat was in it.  It had been stamped (Printworks) and embossed with black sparkly powder then fussy cut out. Both the snail and owl were paper pieced.


The words and small owl are also from the owls2love set. Patterned paper for this A2 card are by Recollections, and the card stock is Basic Black from Stampin' Up.


This is one of those cards that just makes me smile. I know I should wait until October to post a Halloween card, but I just had to share this one now.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, what a FUN & DARLING card!
    It's just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card- make me smiling
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen