Monday 9 September 2013

Thanksgiving Flip-It Card

The other day I was messing around with some pretty fall patterned paper, my Sizzix Flip-It die and a bird stamp I haven't used in a while --  thinking I might come up with a Masculine card for Masculine Card Monday.



While it is masculine, I ended up turning it into a Thanksgiving Card! The punched label is where we can add a signature.



The words could easily be swapped out to make this a Masculine birthday card as well.  If you want details on any of the supplies used, feel free to ask in the comments.


(Remembe that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen