Thursday 12 September 2013

Butterfly Shaped Card & ATC Trio

Hello Friends and Followers - fair warning that I have a photo-heavy post today. 

This is what I put in my friend Sue's 'September First' envelope.  (For those that don't know, Sue lives in a city a few hours away from mine and we pop something in the mail to each other on the first of each month).


First up is the ATC trio ... made using a bunch of bits and pieces from my studio. I don't keep track of supplies when doing ATC's.


Next up is the shaped card. It was Cricut cut using the Elegant Edges cartridge. I had SO much fun designing this card using the Cricut Craft Room - it was the first time everything cut exactly as it was supposed to! The card is about 6" across.



The labels are a Sizzix die, words on the front by Hero Arts. Lots of foam tape and glitter glue on this Card!


Here is a peek at the inside:


We agreed to keep things simple, but she has had a very hectic summer and once again I really wanted to send her something special. Next month I'll go back to simple.  :-)


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen