Friday 13 September 2013

First Cardinal Flip-It Card

It's Friday and I have a Sizzix Flip-It card to share today for the holidays.  The cardinal & branch piece was fussy cut out of a purchased Christmas card we received last year. It was too pretty to put in recycling.


(Sorry for the blurry picture below)



I am just so happy with these Flip-It Christmas cards ... they are fairly fast to make, especially when making several at one time. And they are so flippin' cool!  (Pardon the pun :-

(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen