Monday 2 September 2013

Father's Day Wrap-Up

Good morning Friends and Followers!   Today for Masculine Card Monday, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the Father's Day gifts we gave my Dad.

First up, is this paper gift bag. I have a whole swack of these white gift bags, just waiting to be decorated.  I love adding patterned paper to these and making matching tags.  For Dad's bag (which was filled with candy, chocolates and imported biscuits) I added a canoe print paper.  I cut a Tim Holtz tag out of kraft paper, and attached a strip of leftover print paper down the side. Easy Peasy but still nicely coordinated.


I made an envelope using the Score Pal and another sheet of the patterned paper (Colorbok), and added Sizzix die cut letters to spell DAD.


Inside the envelope was some $$ for him to treat himself, and it was all packaged up as well.  The PTI panel was die cut then embossed. I use this die a fair bit - I love how it can hold a gift card, or the PTI gift card envy ... the curved slots cut with the A2 sized die.


In this case, I chose to make a gift card holder to put the $$ in, die cutting it out of kraft and layering another piece of canoe print paper to the front. Also a Tim Holtz bookplate for a fun touch.


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen