Tuesday 3 September 2013

Cameo and Butterflies - Accordian Flip Card

Last month I decided I wanted to play a bit with the Sizzix Accordian Flip die.  I made a 'Two Panel', a 'Three Panel' and a 'Four Panel' card.  Today's share is the 'Two Panel' card...


Above is the card closed - I used a bunch of items from my studio and stamped/inked/sponged the plain sides with my custom background stamp.

Below is the card opened.  I decorated the bracket panels before attaching them. Once they were attached though, the tops of the fancy frame (Sizzix die) interfered with the way the card opened so I had to lop them off. Lesson learned? CHECK before attaching the panels.  :-}



Below is the back side of the card. Even though I was just playing around, I like the way the card turned out!  

(Remember you can always see my other Sizzix Accordian Flip cards by looking under LABELS on the right then scrolling down to 'S'.)


 I'll share the others later in the week ... thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful! Love this die you used!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, and so gently elegant Karen!
    That die is just so much fun to use - looking forwards to seeing the other ones you did too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I like how you embossed the frame....you made it fit in the end...so wonderful lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen