Saturday 28 September 2013

Heather's Birthday Card 2013

I have a Sizzix  Pop 'N Cut card to share today - this one is for our daughter's birthday. She took up gardening this past summer, and her little family has been enjoying fresh veggies from her garden all season. 


You KNOW I had to make a Pop Up card ... I'm having trouble making 'flat' cards anymore!


Heather has red hair, so this little farm girl sticker is just perfect! Not to mention adorable.


I know she is going to love these words, which were also a sticker from the same scrapbooking kit as the patterned papers.  (Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes.)


I die cut the label (Sizzix), inked the edges and stamped the words (PTI) before attaching it inside the card.



I love making such personalized cards, and I know Heather is going to get a kick out of this one.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Alltime so wonderful ideas for a card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen