Thursday 19 September 2013

Hot Chocolate Kit, Card #3

Here is the 3rd card I made with the scrapbook kit 'Hot Chocolate' by Fancy Pants.  It's a Sizzix Pop 'N Cut card.


The stamp on the front is by Hero Arts, and the one inside is by PTI ... but everything else was in the kit.


I used the Wavy Label insert, and the coordinating framelits. I love how having the framelits makes the whole thing come together.

 


I added a strip of white card stock so I'd have a place for a little note and signature.


(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen