Thursday 26 September 2013

Bright and Cheerful Card Trio

I have three cheerful cards to share today ...


The first two have 'Wishing You' on the front, and I stamped 'A Happy Birthday' inside.  The third has a birthday verse as well, and all three were in the box of Birthday cards I donated to Senior's Secret Service last week.


The butterflies for both cards were punched or die cut several times and layered with Bakers Twine for bodies and antenna.


This scalloped card is an A6 size, while the orange one is the standard A2.



The third card is an A2 card with no words on the front.  I really tried to step out of my box and use a bright coloured card stock for the card bases. I still don't know how I feel about it as I find it a little jarring. I usually like it when others do it but I guess it's just 'not my thing'.



Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen