Friday 6 September 2013

'Flip It' Holly Cards

It's Friday, and I have a Sizzix Flip-It card to share. Two identical cards, actually.  I always send out a family Christmas letter & photos, so this year I will use a larger envelope for the letters instead of folding them up to fit into the A2 size. Less creases in the letter, same postage and best of all ... room for the Flip-It cards without having to pay extra postage for mailing a square envelope!

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)


Each card was cut from K&Co patterned paper, and embellished with K&Co 3-d stickers. I cut extra cream Flip-It cards, then cut those apart so I could attach a cream piece behind each of the side panels for stability.



Sorry for the blurry pic!


The words are by Stampin' Up, and there is room for a signature and little note on the back side of the card on the cream backing panel.


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. I'll think I have to save monréy to buy my self this die for the card! It is so nice!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen