Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hot Chocolate Kit, First Cards

One of the Christmas Scrapbook kits I picked up last year was called 'Hot Chocolate' (by Fancy Pants, I believe).  I made several Christmas cards with it and managed to use almost the whole kit!  All but these first two are Pop Up cards, but for these ones I used the scalloped card die (Sizzix) to cut the A6 card base.



The papers are double sided, and I loved the snowflake pattern on the inside.




The insides of both cards are nearly identical, using a Stampin' Up word and MFT die cut labels.


Tomorrow I will share one of the Pop UP cards I made with the kit.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful think it is time to start my christmas card production too
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Karen. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen