Saturday 21 September 2013

Thanksgiving Snail

I had to come up with two Thanksgiving cards for my parents to give their Great Grandkids, but I don't own a single cute Thanksgiving image.  I decided to use the cute snail from 'The Stamps Of Life' and the card turned out pretty cute!


The 'ground' was hand cut from a scrap of card stock and embossed with a leafy embossing folder for texture. I punched a bunch of leaves from scrap patterned papers and sprinkled them around the fussy cut, paper pieced snail (snails2mail).  I used the clouds2cut set for the clouds ... I'm cloud obsessed these days.



The words inside are by Verve, and I added another punched leaf.  Only one more cute Thanksgiving card to come up with this year ...

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen