Wednesday 30 April 2014

Purple Butterflies

Good morning friends!

I have a Butterfly Pivot card to share today ...


I love the lacy butterfly overlay that comes with the die set, AND the separate body and silhouette.  I combined them here with shiny, embossed paper and a Happy Birthday die to make a card for Seniors Secret Service.


I added some hand lettering inside ...


... and two 1/4" wide patterned paper strips on either side of the inside fold ...



... for a card that I hope will delight a senior on her birthday.



Supplies used: 
Butterfly Pivot die - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabaeth Craft Designs)
Happy Birthday die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper -Recollections
White card stock 
Pencil crayons
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Corner rounder - Creative Memories

Thanks for stopping by today!



4 comments:

  1. fabulous card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color & this card is beautiful in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty butterfly pivot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination! The paper is perfect. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen