Saturday 5 April 2014

Easter Bunny Cards

Good morning friends!

My Mom asked me to make them an Easter card for each of their Great Grandkids, so this is what I came up with ...


While it's hard to see in the photo, the tails were cut from the Self Adhesive Velvet Sheets at Elizabeth Craft Designs. I'm finding all kinds of fun uses for those, especially since you can get them in so many lovely colours!


Mom gave me the bunny stamp and die in my Christmas stocking, so it was fun to be able to use it on their cards. I hand lettered the kids names on the little heart label that comes with the Lucy Label Pop Up die set (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Supplies used:
White card stock
Bunny stamp and die - Papertrey Ink
Bakers Twine
Heart label - Lucy Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Polaroid Frame die - On Film, Stampin' Up
Tombow Markers
Yellow Polka Dot patterned paper - Dear Lizzy, American Crafts
Aqua patterned paper/Floral patterned paper (double sided) Basic Grey
White Velvet Self Adhesive Paper (bunny tails) - Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Wink of Stella (on Olivia's bunny)


Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

  1. Karen, what adorably SWEET cards these are! Fabulous colors & design!
    The heart labels & velvet tails are the perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen