Friday 18 April 2014

Flip-It Easter Cards

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have three Flip-It Easter cards to share today.


These adorable stamps are by SugarPea Designs.  For this first one I tried something different. I stamped and coloured the image with pencils, THEN covered it with an Elizabeth Craft Designs double sided adhesive sheet, and polished in the Silk Microfine Glitter.  I wasn't too happy with the result - the colours and outline were far too muted. I went over the stamped image with a Pigma Micron pen though, and that helped bring it to life again.




For this second card, I didn't do any glitter other than to add some Stickles to the bunnies tail.  I used one of the new Elizabeth Craft Designs embossing folders to add some texture to the white panel, and some scraps of green card stock.




While I was making these cards, I was also trying to use UP some bits and pieces I had laying around. Rather than cut into another sheet of patterned paper for this third one though, I used the "Lots of Dots' embossing folder. I like how fresh and clean it looks!




Supplies used:
Circle Flip-It - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Bunny stamps - SugarPea Designs
Happy Easter stamp - Stampendous
Lots of Dots embossing folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Double Sided Adhesive Sheet - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Circle dies - Spellbinders  
Stickles
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Coloured pencils - Prismacolour
Gamson and blending stump


Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. so cute

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love seeing your flip-its cards on Fridays (well Saturday for me ;) ) ... super cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, these are so adorably SWEET!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen