Friday 4 April 2014

Flip It Card with 'Odds and Sods'

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Flip-It card made from items in my Odds and Sods pile. The butterfly was made for a different project, and when I was rooting around in the pile I found the scroll and label as well. The card practically made itself!


The butterfly was made with the Decorator Dies that come with Karen Burniston's Butterfly Pivot Die.


I stamped the words on the label, which was in the pile and from the Katie Label Pivot. The scroll was from an older Edge and Scroll die - also by Karen Burniston (Sizzix).  The butterfly was punched from a scrap of turquoise glittered card stock from a different project.


I had added stickles to the butterfly body, so all the card needed were some doodle dots and I was finished.


Into the donation box for Seniors Secret Service with this one!

Supplies used:
Circle Flip-It - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Scroll - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Katie Label Pivot (label) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Butterfly Pivot (butterfly)- Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Word stamp - MFT
Turquoise glitter - Silk Microfine Glitter (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickles
Foam tape
White card stock
Patterned paper - g.c.d.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens
Butterfly Punch - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. W O N D E R F U L !!!!!!!!!

    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! That's great that you used up left-overs and all the colors matched.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen