Monday 21 April 2014

Pop Up Easter Cards

Good morning friends!

I wanted to glitter and colour one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD) Peel-Off Egg stickers, but couldn't stop at just one. I ended up colouring all six of them on the sheet, so made six cards to use them on.


I made two of each colour, and the basic layout is the same for all the cards. The words inside were computer generated and printed onto light weight white card stock.


These two seemed to need something else, so I added this gorgeous lace border Peel-Off. This is one of my favourite borders, and I recently ordered a couple more sheets. Can't be running out of THESE!



I used one of the new ECD embossing folders on the front panel - the butterflies.



The eggs are SO pretty, using the ECD Silk Microfine Glitter. They were coloured with Tombow Markers, then fussy cut when dry and added to the Lucy Label Pop up. They remind me of those sugared eggs when I was a kid.



The 'E is for Easter' stamp is one I found in the bargain bins at Michaels - it stamps really nicely. The labels on the front were cut using the decorator dies that come with the Fancy Label Accordion set.


The labels inside were cut using a Katie Label Pivot decorator die. I love how everything in the Pop it Ups series work together.




Into my stash for next year.  Working ahead like this means I actually get cards done and in the mail in time. Otherwise, I just have good intentions but I don't actually get the Easter cards finished.

Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5" folded)
Lucy Label Pop Up - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fancy Label Accordion (labels) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Label Pivot (inside label) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Butterfly Embossing Folder - KB101  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Agatha Edges - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) 
Border Peel-Off - 1278  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Easter Egg Peel Offs - 2541 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Double sided adhesive sheet - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Tombow markers 
Tombow Blender Pen
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
White card stock
Coloured card stock - Colorbox
Patterned paper for cards 1 & 2 - Basic Grey (?)
Patterned paper for cards 3 & 4 - Queen & Co
Patterned paper for cards 5 & 6 - Scrapbook Customs
Stamp - Michaels

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy with those Egg Peel-off stickers. Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made wonderful cards
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen