Tuesday 22 April 2014

Five Quick and Easy Easter Cards

Good morning friends!

I had finished making my Easter cards, and was trying to tidy up. There were so many bits and pieces sitting around, I decided to USE STUFF UP and make some more cards. Five Easter cards - finished. I used up almost the rest of the bird sticker sheet, a leftover bit of white pearlized paper AND the floral patterned paper pieces left from the other cards. Did it ever feel good, and now I have 5 cards ahead for next year.  ;-)


Even through the sparkly chick stickers are attached to strips of white pearl paper - it still needed SOMEthing.  Enter Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I cut one sheet of yellow to mat the paper strips and it was the perfect finishing touch.


The Shimmer Sheetz catches the light and is SO reflective and pretty. 


Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2
White card stock
Yellow Shimmer Sheetz - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dots embossing folder - E114, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Chick stickers - my stash
Stamp - Michaels
Tombow Markers
Pattern paper - scraps 
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous crads
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what a darling set of cards!
    Great way to use scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen