Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dog Tag

Good morning friends!

Today's share is a cute little dog themed tag. I usually bring treats to a friends dog when we visit but it seems a little much to actually wrap them as a gift. Plus the dogs want some RIGHT NOW as they know I always bring them goodies.


I don't use a lot of digital stamps (digi's) but I DO own some. There are times when I just cannot get to my stamps and these make it an easy way to access some images. This dog image is a digi, printed on white card stock, fussy cut and coloured with blended coloured pencils.



The tag die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs - I really like the shape of it. It's a good deal too, you get three different sized tags (I used the largest and the smallest here) as well as Fall and Christmas embellishment dies.  I embossed the largest tag with one of their new embossing folders and inked the edge.


Adding a dimensional tag takes it up a level from just handing them a box of treats, at least for the owners. :-)

Supplies used:
Kraft card stock
White card stock
Tag dies - 763, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Embossing folder - 106 Dancing Leaves - Elizabeath Craft Designs
Digi stamp - Melissa Bastow (Dorky Doodles on Etsy) 
Pencil crayons, Gamsol and blending stump
Bone stamp - The Alley Way Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen