Friday 11 April 2014

Katie Label Pivot with Easter Chick

Good morning friends!

I have an Easter card to share today, made using a couple of Pop it Up dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The card itself is a standard A2 size. First I cut the front edge with one of the Agatha Edge dies, then I used the Katie Label Pivot to cut the animated feature.



I loved these adorable chick stickers and I think they make perfect Easter cards! I added some hand lettering and some pretty yellow seam binding. I have never (NEVER!) been a yellow person, yet I seem to be drawn more and more to yellow.


Finally, here is the view from the back and the front:



Supplies used:
Katie Label Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Agatha Edges - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Chick & egg stickers - Jolee's Boutique
Yellow seam binding
Patterned paper - Prima


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen