Tuesday 1 April 2014

Winter Birthday cards

Good morning friends! 

Today's share are some older cards ... winter Birthday cards I donated to Seniors Secret Service late last year. All are an A2 size and use papers & embellishments from Prima's Northwoods Collection.


I stamped the words on some Martha Stewart banners from my stash - I swear these things multiply at night.




I did the same thing for this 3rd card, using a banner and a chipboard embellishment. I thought these would make good masculine Birthday cards.


The last two cards in the group are not so masculine, but still festive enough for a winter Birthday.





Each card had a Birthday verse stamped inside, but I didn't take a picture.

Supplies used:
Pool Party card stock - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper and chipboard embellishments - Prima, Northwoods collection.
Word stamp - Papertrey Ink
Arrow Banners - Martha Stewart
White card stock
Banner stamps and dies - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen