Saturday 1 June 2013

Little Bird Sympathy Card

Yesterday I mentioned how much I like the latest sketch at the Freshly Made Sketch blog, and today I have another card to share using it.


I used a white Bazzil textured card stock for the white card base, using the Sizzix Pop N Cuts base to create the A2 sized base. This gives me the look of a top fold card, without having to deal with a top fold card!  The rounded corners are just a bonus.  :-)



It's been awhile since I've used this sweet Stampin' Up bird punch - and I knew I wanted to use it on this card.  Unfortunately my Mom has had to use a number of sympathy cards these past few weeks, so I need to replenish that stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. so nice cards ! Be back at home
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen! Such pretty patterned paper - love those blues! I like how you used the leaves instead of a scallop border. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a DARLING card!
    I love the sweet birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors. I really like the texture on the white; it adds a nice detail to the card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen