Friday 7 June 2013

Special 80th Birthday Card

Last year my Mom turned 80, and my Dad asked me to make her a birthday card ... he wanted something special inside - something unexpected.

For the front of the card, I scanned and printed this picture of my beautiful Mom when she was younger.


I used a pretty silver embossed card, and PTI number dies and birthday stamps.  I like that the card is rather classy.  Until you open it up.



The inside is bright and colourful and he loved it.


I hear my Mom did too.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is FABULOUS, Karen!
    I'll bet your dad & mom loved it!
    What a SWEET photo of your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen