Sunday 16 June 2013

New House Card

Friends of ours moved into their new house, very close to ours. We brought them over a couple of bottles of wine and a loaf of home made bread the first weekend, but I didn't have the card with me.  Last weekend, I left it in our 'cabin bin' so didn't have it with me AGAIN. Hopefully I will see them this weekend. Sheesh.


I had picked up this scrapbook set (MME) at least a year ago because the colours were so fun and cheerful. The house print is perfect for a new house card! I used a patterned sheet of paper from a different stack with a ScorePal to make a coordinating A2 sized envelope.


Just for fun I fussy cut one of the houses out of scrap paper and popped it up with foam tape.


A few die cut clouds and printed embellishments from the package to finish off the inside, then I added a Tim Holtz die cut key with a bit of bakers twine.




Such a cheerful way to wish them all the best in their new place.

Thanks for stopping by today!




2 comments:

  1. that looks nice
    hello from elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you are amazing, Karen! This is one FABULOUS card!
    I love the pretty papers & the one popped up house on the front.
    AND...the inside is a masterpiece.
    All SO beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen