Monday 17 June 2013

Puffy Tree Sticker Cards

Well the the fellows were all very impressed with their Father's Day cards this year, so that made me happy.

My wonderful hubby has my craft area almost finished at our cabin, so that also makes me happy. VERY happy. I have a little lamp and a work space, and some drawers for storage. I love working on cards on Sunday mornings, when everyone is sleeping and I pretty much have the house to myself. I haven't had a work space there for over a year, and I had no idea how much I missed it until I had one again. Still some things to do, but it's almost done!

Also, my Stampin' Up order is here. That is always exciting. Not a huge order - but I did get the new 'Flower Shop' bundle (stamps and coordinating punch) and some awesome large brads. They will make great eyes or noses on my Sizzix dog dies ... so I hope to get some playtime in this week. And the SU owl punch is now living at my house. Woo Hoo!  :-)

Today for Masculine Card Monday, I have two A2 birthday cards to share - both of them 'Clean And Simple' and almost identical.


The puffy felt tree stickers are SO cute - I found them on clearance one afternoon and knew just what I wanted to do with them.  Word stamps are by Verve. (Sorry for the off-colours in the photos ... it was too late at night to be taking pictures without a flash!)




Right into my Masculine Card stash with these ones ... thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful!!! Love the way how you create the cards
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what a FUN post title--it matches your DARLING cards! They are just so adorably SWEET. Well done!

    How exciting, that your husband is working on your craft area at your cabin!

    Have fun playing with your new SU items.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen