Sunday 23 June 2013

Flowered Dog Card

Calgary is in a State of Emergency, & with all the flooding and devastation I just haven't felt much like playing in my studio.  However, I did find these card photos in my file - I made this earlier in the Spring when I couldn't get into my studio.


I used a coordinating paper stack, my Sizzix Puppy Dog Die, and yellow (yes, yellow!) Bakers Twine.


A peek at the inside.  I will add a sentiment when I go to send the card.


I'll be back later this week.  The flood waters are starting to recede and the massive cleanup has started. Thankfully, we escaped any flooding and continued to have power throughout the disaster.

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

  1. love both cards- the dog is so cute!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen