Monday 3 June 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

Today for Masculine Card Monday I have an older card to share. When the sketch FTL 120 was released at the Clean and Simple stamping Blog, I knew it was a winner. I started making masculine cards and ended up with several - each one just a little different. (They are now on FTL 242!!)


Lots of different textures and natural colours keep the feeling masculine - even with the pleated rosette.  The words "happy birthday" were stamped in a Versamark ink then brushed with copper Perfect Pearls.


I folded and knotted a soft piece of hand made paper from Nepal ...


... and added a corduroy button.


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen