Wednesday 19 June 2013

Flip-It Card for Sue

Today's share is the card I sent to Sue for June 1st. (For those of you who don't know, Sue lives in a different city than I do, and we pop something in to the mail to each other on the first of each month.) I wanted to send her a Flip-It card so used my Sizzix Rectangle Flip-It.


 I will often add a border or cardstock strip to the narrow side of the die cut card base to give it more stability. This time I used a scalloped border and tied red Bakers Twine around the seam.  The front says "You Look Fabulous", and the inside says "now say it back to me!".  




I had fun with my embellishment stash for this card, which has touches of shimmer and shine. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. She will be very happy about such a wonderful card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your friend will be SO delighted when she opens the envelope with your LOVELY card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen