Saturday 15 June 2013

Sweet Cherries

I have another older card to share today ... this one was done for a Dynamic Duo's colour challenge. I was a guest designer at the time, and felt this card was just a little too Clean and Simple to be posted as a designer's inspiration piece.


I used the Papertrey Ink Button Bits stamp set, and a button die. The buttons are popped up with foam tape, but the card is still completely mail friendly. Much more so than if I'd used real buttons.


This one went into my stash, but now I'm thinking it might make a sweet Love Note to send to the Grandchildren when their other Grandma brings them a huge box of BC cherries!


On this computer monitor (I'm using a Very Old Windows Computer this week) the green card base looks very dull. It is the Stampin' Up Pear Pizzaz - a lovely and bright shade of green.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card!
    wish you a nice weekend
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen