Wednesday 5 June 2013

Family of Owls

I have been debating about getting the Stampin' Up Owl punch since it was first released. I keep finding all kinds of reasons why I don't 'need' it. When I stumbled on this Sizzix Owl Sizzlet, I thought I would be able to use it and stop wishing for the Stampin' Owl punch.


My little family of owls turned out pretty cute!! (Sorry for the terrible photos - bad lighting and I was using my phone instead of my camera).






But you know what? They still aren't as cute as the ones made with the Stampin' Up punch. The punch is now on order and I should have it next week.  :-)  Meanwhile, I have this little collection of cuties to use.

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. like your little owls

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY, are these owls ever ADORABLE!
    Anything "mini" always gets my attention.
    AND...do I ever love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen