Friday 31 May 2013

Freshly Made Sketch #88

The latest sketch at the Freshly Made blog (#88) is my new favourite sketch. I have SO many ideas for it!


I'm not a huge fan of top fold cards since they tend to collapse when displayed, so I turned the base card around but kept the rest of the sketch the same.


I love the floral glittery card stock on this card - so cheerful and perfect for a birthday card.



While I was punching out the glittery card stock for the flower on the card, I decided to make a couple more so I'd have matching gift tags...




Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Karen, what a PRETTY card & LOVELY tags!
    I love the pretty colors & design.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral glittery card stock too! It adds such beautiful texture and shine! And those tags are perfect for so many occasions! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and tags. Great creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are pretty! I love your matching card and gift tags! I especially love those gorgeous bright colours and the floral glittery card stock you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen