Saturday 11 May 2013

Kelsey's Birthday Card 2013

This is the birthday card I made for our middle daughter, who is very creative. She recently started painting again so I thought this image was perfect.


The card is a large one, 5.5 x 6" and I tried out the Cricut Craft Room for the first time. I am going to have to try it again before I decide whether or not I like it, as the shadows did not size properly. I never had that issue with my Gypsy.  I was able to make the cuts work though, and popped them up on the frame with foam tape.



"A Child's Year" is one of my very favourite cartridges, so it was fun to pull it out again for this card. I think she is going to love it, even though she is a grown woman!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. that is great- wonderful how you use the die!
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen