Tuesday 28 May 2013

Handled Bag

I have made several of these, but didn't take pictures. This time I remembered!  I bought the Papertrey Ink die set 'Get A Handle On It' and I really like it!  This time I used it over a glassine bag that held some pretty earrings for my Mom.


It's hard to see in the photo - but the paper is all embossed flowers - it's so pretty! I attached a little paper rose on the flag banner.


I've also used a paw print patterned paper and attached them over a bag of dog treats for a friend, and flower printed paper over a package of candy ... both packages were unwrapped except for the little handle/banner.   It dressed up these items without making them a real gift. Both times they were just a little something I was bringing with me and a gift would have been 'too much'. But it was more fun than than just handing my friends the packages of candy or dog treats.

As you can see, it also dresses up a little gift bag but it would also work on pretty floral envelopes etc!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen